Two weeks ago I talked to Andrea about what we are having to wait for and what we needed to do next. She said she is having to wait for the information from the hospitals I was in about 8years ago. When I talked to her today she said she would like to wait about two more weeks to let the hospitals send that information. So basically we got through all of our classes and did everything we were asked to do and now we are waiting to just start the homestudy. I was honest and I don't regret it, but my heart is aching. The waiting for someone to tear into my past and then decide if we can have kids in our home makes it very hard to have patience and keep your heart from aching.
Lord, please help my heart from aching.
5 Days after the Drop!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment