Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One Down, More to Go

Last night both Rob and I finished our Autobiographies.  He is in Florida working and will be home on Sat.  but he worked on his and I worked on mine.  Even though we are apart we both got them done together.  I loved reading his and learning more about him.  Mine is ok, yet Rob read it and said "Honey, I think it is fine. You are a wonderful person and it shows."  I love him so much.  There were things from my past that I struggle with telling other people.  Everyone has a skeleton in their closet, or that's what I have heard.  I have also heard that your past is what makes you who you are today.  Even though these things are true, I prefer not having to remember these things.  I am glad I have my past, but am even happier that we have a future. 

I am just grateful that I have the autobiography finished and we can start on the next peice of paper work.

No comments: