We recieved a letter in the mail from the adoption agency letting us know that they recieved our application and the adoption Social worker will be contacting us soon to set up the first of many appointments. My heart leaped the moment I opened the letter, and then filled with this warm comfort, all of a sudden I became anxious.
Now comes the waiting for them to contact us. I am usually really good at waiting, but for some odd reason this waiting is not easy, duhhh. The foster care social worker told us that if we don't hear from the adoption agency then we should give them a call. I want to call right NOW!!!
I have had the letter for two weeks now and I want to so badly give them a call. I just want to get things rolling and start this part of the process. I talked to Rob about it and he said we should wait till they call us. My stomach is jumpy, my heart is anxious, and my mind is racing with thoughts of "if we call them than we can find out everything we need and can get it going" "if we call they might think we are to anxious" "yet that is not a bad thing". So I think I will wait just a few more days till I call, or not. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
5 Days after the Drop!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment